Heart Broken Rebecca Malope Begs Mzansi For Prayers
- Batsogile Lovederia “Rebecca” Malope is a South African gospel singer.
- She is known as “The African Queen of Gospel.”
- Her music career spans more than three decades. She has sold at least 10 million albums worldwide, making her one of the best-selling gospel artists of all time.
- Born: June 30, 1968 (age 53 years), Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Spouse: Themba Tshabalala
- Genres: Gospel
- Children: Noluthando Malope, Thandeka Malope, Zweli Malope
- Siblings: Cynthia Malope
South African gospel icon Rebecca Malope has taken to social media to ask South Africans to pray for her. This is after the singer received a level of disrespect that she cannot tolerate.
Malope is a living legend in the gospel music scene, people love her for who she is and how she makes them feel when sings.
Rebecca did not detail the person who might have disrespected her personally, but she does not mind telling the whole world how she feels and how heartbroken she is.
I am so hurt, I’ve never experienced such disrespect as I did last night. I thought I’d be fine this morning but I’m not ok. South Africa please pray for my heart to be mended 🙏🏾
— Dr. Rebecca Malope (@DrRebeccaMalope) May 1, 2022