Top 21 Ways to Make Her Fall in Love with you
After you meet a woman and date her, you get to know her better. You probably start feeling closer to her and may even find yourself falling in love with her. But her feelings may still remain a mystery to you. You’re not even sure whether you’re doing things right. How can you get her to fall in love with you? Here are ways that you can make a woman fall in love with you, and at the end of it, she’s sure to be crazy about you.
- Start – and continue – a great conversation. …
- Take the pressure off of yourself. …
- Compliment her. …
- Don’t ghost on her. …
- Don’t be too serious. …
- Ask her about the people who matter. …
- Surprise her subtly. …
- Be mindful of body language.
Falling in love is natural and should not be forced..however there are was that you can speed up the process of falling in love as listed below.
- Call her the next day.
- Always laugh at her jokes.
- Tell her (truthfully) that you can’t wait to see her again.
- Offer her a backrub, without asking for one in return.
- Call her just to say you were thinking about her.
- Bring her a teddy bear and chicken soup when she’s sick.
- Write her a poem.
- Slow dance with her (not only on a dance floor).
- Top 21 Ways To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You
- Bring her flowers for no reason.
- Send her a (handwritten) letter just to say hello.
- Always remember your anniversaries and bring her something sweet.
- Kiss her in the middle of a sentence.
- Take her for a walk at sunset and stay to look up at the stars.
- Tell her something about you that no one else knows.
- Remind her that you still think she’s beautiful.
- Take a bubble bath together.
- Watch a sappy movie with her.
- Surprise her with a candle light dinner.
- Never stop trying to impress her.