How to Apply for Big Brother Mzansi South Africa Auditions
Big Brother Mzansi fans can rejoice since the show will be back shortly. Fans have appealed with producers to bring the show back since Ntombi and others were murdered off. Ace, though, emerged victorious.
The much-loved program is returning after a five-year hiatus. Mzansi Magic has announced that a popular South African reality show will be revived.
Big Brother Mzansi is slated to return soon, and reports of auditions are circulating. It was a big success re-engaging fans in the game.
Big Brother Mzansi Auditions
The Big Brother Mzansi Audition form is lengthy to learn more about you. Please complete the form completely and honestly. Make sure you write clearly. Any deliberate misrepresentation or concealment of material information will result in immediate exclusion from the screening process. Please read the part below titled Big Brother Mzansi – Information for Applicants before continuing.
By attending the audition, I accept that Endemol, M-Net, and the MultiChoice Group of Companies may use my personal information to evaluate my suitability for the program and to choose candidates.
The entire copyright and all other rights of whatever nature in and to my audition and contribution to Big Brother, whether now existing or arising in the future, including, without limitation, my performance, any comments ascribed to me (whether as part of the audition, any psychological testing, or any interview).
Entitled to utilize and exploit such contributions in whole or in part, in any media, method, or format now known or hereafter devised, worldwide and in perpetuity.
Big Brother Mzansi Application Details
You must confirm the following pledges to be eligible for the show:
I thus confirm that:
- 1. I am aware that Endemol (the Producers) will use the information I provide in this agreement to evaluate my participation in Big Brother Mzansi.
- 3. I have answered all questions on the audition form fully, honestly, and accurately, and I confirm that I have not misled or attempted to mislead the Producers in any manner regarding my identity, experiences, or any other way.
- 4. The Producers may reject me from the Big Brother Mzansi participant audition process if I provide inaccurate information on the audition form.
- 5. I consent to a psychological and medical test if the Producers select me. I realize that I will be fully informed beforehand.
- 6. If selected, I authorize the Producers to conduct background checks to verify my information. I realize that consenting to these checks does not ensure selection.
- 7. Even if I am chosen as a participant, the Producers are not obligated to make the show, or to broadcast it.
- 8. The Producers’ choices regarding participant selection are final and without explanation. I agree not to appeal or contest those judgments.
- 9. I will keep strictly confidential and will not, without the Producers’ prior written consent, disclose, publish or reveal to any person any incident, conversation, or anything concerning the series or the audition/selection process, which comes to my knowledge as a result of my inclusion.
- 10. If I am chosen to be a part of the Big Brother Mzansi production, I accept to enter into a formal agreement with the Producers and/or other parties involved in the production of Big Brother Mzansi.
- 11. I grant Endemol, M-Net, or MultiChoice the right to use my pictures, likeness, profile, voice, sound effect, caricature, literary, artistic, and musical materials for the Program and/or related publicity and marketing.
- 12. I do not work for Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice, or the M.I.H. Group.
- 13. I am not related to any employee of Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice, or the M.I.H. Group.
- 14. I am a South African citizen or legal resident having a valid ID book…
How to Apply for Big Brother Mzansi South Africa Auditions=>https://bit.ly/3FPr1za
It’s OFFICIAL! One of Mzansi’s most loved and hotly anticipated shows, ‘Big Brother Mzansi’ is returning to your screens soon!
Will you be watching? #BBMzansi