I don’t mind my man marrying a second wife if he is wealthy and can take care of us – Huddah Monroe
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe, has said she does not mind if her man marries a second wife as long as he is wealthy and can take care of them.
View this post on Instagram
The former Big Brother Africa contestant, who stated this via her Instagram story on Sunday, July 31, said she can’t ‘service’ her man for the rest of her life.
Huddah Monroe’S Biography: Real Name, Baby, Net Worth
Huddah Monroe is a popular Kenyan socialite and entrepreneur who has made a name for herself with the help of social media.
For those who may not know Huddah Monroe, she was a part of the housemates that participated in the Big Brother Africa reality show. Since the end of the show, Huddah Monroe refused to let her fame from the reality show go to waste as she continued to trend in Kenya and even Nigeria.
- Nick Name: Huddah Monroe
- Real Name: Alhuda Njoroge
- Gender: Female
- Profession: Instagram Star, socialite, model
- Age:30 years old in 2021
- Birth Sign: Libra
- Birth Date: October 10, 1991
- Birthday: October 10
- Birth Place: Kenya
- Country: Kenya
Huddah Monroe’s Biography
- Her real name is Alhuda Njoroge and she was born on the 10th of October 1991 in Kenya.
- There are no details of Huddah Monroe’s parents, but her late father was from Somali while her mother was from Kikuyu.
- She chose the name Huddah Monroe so that her fans and followers would find it easy to pronounce.
- After the death of her father, her mother remarried; thus, Huddah Monroe has four stepbrothers.
- She had a tough time while growing up, and there are reports she ran away from home at some point.
- Hudda Monroe is a Kenyan by birth and celebrated her 30th birthday in October 2021.
- Huddah Monroe attended Kajiado Hills Girls School, which is the only school on her record, as she was unable to proceed further.
- Huddah Monroe had a tough upbringing but never gave up on herself.
- She hit the spotlight after she participated in Big Brother Africa 8.
- Although she didn’t win, she has however been able to use the influence from the reality show to her benefit, and today she is one of the most popular socialites In Kenya.
- The BBA reality star revealed she has a tattoo below her collarbone, and it is the French word Fleur Rebelle meaning rebellious flower.
- Aside from being a reality TV star, Huddah is an entrepreneur and model in Kenya and has worked with major fashion outfits in the country.
- There are claims that Huddah is bisexual; she, however, is a beauty queen with many men wanting her, there are no details of her being in a relationship.
- Hudda is reportedly worth $3 million.