Malia Obama was spotted with a handsome mystery man, a music producer Dawit Eklund – who, just like Malia’s dad, has one American and one African parent.
Malia Obama Bio
- Names-Malia Ann Obama-Barack Obama’s daughter
- Born: July 4, 1998 (age 24 years), Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Education: University of Chicago Laboratory Schools (2008), Sidwell Friends School, Harvard University
- Parents: Barack Obama, Michelle Obama
- Siblings: Sasha Obama
Who Is Malia’S Obama’S Boyfriend?
EXCLUSIVE: No hiding it now! Former First Daughter Malia Obama, 24, finally gets up close and personal with her new beau – as we reveal he’s a nine-years-older Ethiopian record producer
- Malia Obama’s new beau is Dawit Eklund, whose father is a long-time State Department officer and whose mother is from Ethiopia
- The pair gave up all pretense of hiding their feelings for each other when they were spotted together Thursday, the third time in just nine days
- They had their arms draped around each other as they paid a visit to LACMA, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art
Eklund, who turns 33 next week, is nine years older than the former First Daughter
- He is co-founder of Washington, D.C.-based record label 1432 R, which specializes in Ethiopian music
Malia stepped out with a mystery man in Los Angeles. The former US First Daughter Malia and the man were spotted on a trip Wednesday, August 3, to The Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
Malia and the man wore similar colors in their outfits.
The man had his hands around Malia’s waist while Malia wore a huge smile.
Malia Obama’s new beau is Dawit Eklund, the co-founder of Washington, DC-based record label 1432 R, which specializes in Ethiopian music